Prep 4 mins
Cook 8 mins
Quick Cooking 2004 November/December issue
Make and share this Cranberry Turkey recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb turkey breast, slices
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- In a large skillet, cook turkey in oil over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
- Remove and keep warm.
- Combine the cranberry sauce, marmalade and mustard; add to skillet.
- Cook and stir until heated through.
- Serve with turkey.