Such a nice, fresh quick lunch. When fixing up the wraps you may add some shredded lettuce.
Make and share this Cranberry Tuna Salad Wrap recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna in water
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (or more)
- 4 tablespoons celery, chopped
- 4 tablespoons white onions, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons red apples, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup colby-monterey jack cheese, finely shredded
- 1⁄4 teaspoon minced garlic
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 9-inch spinach tortillas or 6 sun-dried tomato tortillas
- Mix all ingredients.
- Put a tablespoon or two in the center of a tortilla. Fold bottom up, midpoint. Repeat with the top and then fold/roll in the sides.
- Cut diagonally down the middle and enjoy!