Kitty Z's Note:
Something a little different for your tuna salad, since my mom sent me a jar of cranberry horseradish recently, and now I can't stop eating it! It's good on everything, including tuna salad. :) If you can't find it, this recipe for Cranberry Horseradish Relish looks like a close approximation.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blitz mushrooms in food processor until they reach an almost pastelike consistency.
- 2Heat mushroom paste in a dry frying pan over medium-high heat. Stir frequently until water is cooked out, about 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- 3Place onion, carrot, and half of craisins into food processor. Pulse until well chopped.
- 4Add tuna and mayonnaise, season with salt and pepper, then pulse until well mixed and desired texture is reached.
- 5Stir in half of mushroom paste.
- 6Spread tortillas with cranberry horseradish. Lay two or three leaves of lettuce on each tortilla (you may have to tear them to fit).
- 7Spoon tuna salad into the middle of the tortillas. Top with remaining craisins and mushroom paste. Cover with two or three more lettuce leaves.
- 8Close wraps by folding the "bottom" up and then folding the sides in, to make a long envelope shape. Turn over and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Tuna Salad Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.5
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 27.8 mg
- Sodium 747.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 17.2 g
- Protein 22.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: