1/2 Photos of Cranberry Tuna Salad
Adapted from Whole Foods Tuna salad with Cranberries. My version is for convenience.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1add lemon juice to cranberries in a separate bowl.
- 2mix tuna with mayonnaise and minced onion.
- 3add the cranberries & lemon to the tuna mixture (it's best if you can let this set a while before eating).
- 4this can be made with fresh lemon juice and fresh onions. if you use dried unsweetened cranberries then add a bit of sugar to the mixture.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Tuna Salad
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.7
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 59.4 mg
- Sodium 537.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 20.2 g
- Protein 33.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: