Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy and delicious for any fall or winter party.
- 8 ounces brie round
- 1⁄2 cup cranberry orange sauce
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
Cranberry Orange Sauce
- 2 cups fresh cranberries or 2 cups frozen cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- Heat oven to 325º.
- Place cheese on cookie sheet and bake 10 to 15 minutes or until softened.
- Spoon cranberry orange sauce over cheese and sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake 5 minutes longer or until sauce is heated.
- Serve with crackers.
- To make the cranberry orange sauce:
- Wash cranberries.
- In 2 quart saucepan, mix sugar and cornstarch.
- Stir in water and heat to boiling over medium high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in cranberries; heat to boiling.
- Simmer uncovered 5 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally until cranberries pop.
- Stir in marmalade.
- Serve sauce warm or chilled.
I did not give it a star Rating, This is a 5 star all the way