Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
OK, so there was a great closeout on holiday mixers, 24 cans for $2. Problem was that half of them were tonic water, not a fav. Couldn't find a really tempting recipe, and there are no gin drinkers in the house, so improv time. Had some stragglers hanging around the fridge, and they conspired to make one great tasting spritzer/punch. Could be enhanced with gin or vodka.
- 6 ounces tonic water
- 2 tablespoons sherbet (I think any flavor would work)
- 2 tablespoons cranberries, cooked in oj and sugar
- 2 ounces cream sherry or 2 ounces port wine
- 1 teaspoon Agave (to taste)
- Drop cranberries into a large tumbler, add sherbet, agave, sherry, and pour tonic over all. When the foaming settles, stir gently and add ice cubes to fill glass.