Inspired by a photo from Blackberry Chef's website, I searched the web and created a composite recipe that hit the spot.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F Oil a baking sheet.
- 2Cut salmon into four 6 oz portions. Sprinkle each with salt and pepper. Place skin side down on the baking sheet.
- 3Combine panko, cranberries, onion, 2 T. melted butter and lemon peel in a medium bowl and blend well. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon onto salmon, dividing equally. Press to adhere. Drizzle with remaining butter.
- 4Bake until topping is golden and salmon is just cooked, about 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Thyme Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.5
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 111.5 mg
- Sodium 325.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 37.0 g