1/1 Photo of Cranberry Thanksgiving Bread
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 10 mins
From the book, "Cranberry Thanksgiving" by Wende and Harry Devlin which we read every year growing up before making the bread. It's a family favorite, great as gifts, and a wonderful memory from my childhood.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, baking soda together.
- 2Cut in 1/4 cup butter until mixture is crumbly.
- 3Add egg, orange peel, and orange juice and mix until mixture is evenly moist.
- 4Fold in raisins and cranberries.
- 5Spoon into a greased 9 x 5 x 3 loaf pan.
- 6Bake at 350°F for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until toothpick in center comes out clean.
- 7Cool out of pan on a wire rack. keep stored in aluminum foil.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Thanksgiving Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2343.5
- Calories from Fat 484
- Total Fat 53.8 g
- Saturated Fat 31.1 g
- Cholesterol 308.0 mg
- Sodium 3988.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 437.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.5 g
- Sugars 224.2 g
- Protein 34.7 g