Recipe by Annacia
Delicious Fall and Holiday flavors that can easily be enjoyed year round.
Top Review by NorthwestGal
This was a wonderful cup of tea. The apple cider and orange slices were a nice addition, and the warm spices were great together. Thanks, Annacia. Made for Culinary Quest 2015 (Canada/Quebec)
- 8 tea bags
- 946.36 ml boiling water
- 473.18 ml unsweetened cranberry juice
- 473.18 ml apple cider
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2.46 ml ginger
- 4 cloves
- 6 cinnamon sticks
- 6 orange slices
Directions See How It's Made
- Make strong tea with 8 teabags and 4 cups of boiling water.
- Add cranberry juice, apple cider and spices.
- Simmer gently for 5 mins with lid on pot.
- Add sugar.
- Stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Remove cloves and cinnamon stick.
- Serve in mugs with a cinnamon stick in each.
- Garnish with orange slices.