Delicious Fall and Holiday flavors that can easily be enjoyed year round.
Make and share this Cranberry Tea Hot Punch recipe from Food.com.
- Make strong tea with 8 teabags and 4 cups of boiling water.
- Add cranberry juice, apple cider and spices.
- Simmer gently for 5 mins with lid on pot.
- Add sugar.
- Stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Remove cloves and cinnamon stick.
- Serve in mugs with a cinnamon stick in each.
- Garnish with orange slices.
This is sooo good Anna. I'm sitting here wishing that I hadn't halved the recipe. This tall hot drink, is incredible. Tasty, tasty, tasty. All the flavors blend together beautifully, creating an absolute spectacular drink. Quick, easy to make with ingredients found in most panties. Thanks so much for sharing.