1/2 Photos of Cranberry Tea Hot Punch
Delicious Fall and Holiday flavors that can easily be enjoyed year round.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make strong tea with 8 teabags and 4 cups of boiling water.
- 2Add cranberry juice, apple cider and spices.
- 3Simmer gently for 5 mins with lid on pot.
- 4Add sugar.
- 5Stir until the sugar dissolves.
- 6Remove cloves and cinnamon stick.
- 7Serve in mugs with a cinnamon stick in each.
- 8Garnish with orange slices.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Tea Hot Punch
Serving Size: 1 (342 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.8
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 28.9 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: