Recipe by Tricia Foley
This recipe is from the BH&G cookbook. I thought this was a nice drink. Great in the summertime. Garnish with mint in the summer, or fresh cranberries during the holidays. Cook time is chill time.
Top Review by Charlotte J
I really enjoyed this tea and did not find it to tart. I used Lipton Green Tea, Bigelow Plantation Mint Tea, and Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice Cocktail when I made mine. I will make this again! Made for *Comfort Cafe Summer 2009* game my theme was *Teas Made With Fruit Juices*
- 3 cups water
- 4 green tea bags
- 1 mint tea bag
- 2 cups cranberry juice, chilled
- ice cube
- fresh mint leaves (optional) or fresh cranberries (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan bring water to boiling.
- Remove from heat.
- Add green and mint tea bags.
- Cover and let stand for 10 mintues.
- Remove tea bags; discard.
- Cover and chill for atleast 2 hours.
- Transfer tea to a pitcher; stir in the cranberry juice.
- Serve over ice cubes.
- If desired, garnish with fresh mint leaves or cranberries.
- Chill remaining tea up to 2 days.