This recipe is from the BH&G cookbook. I thought this was a nice drink. Great in the summertime. Garnish with mint in the summer, or fresh cranberries during the holidays. Cook time is chill time.
- In a medium saucepan bring water to boiling.
- Remove from heat.
- Add green and mint tea bags.
- Cover and let stand for 10 mintues.
- Remove tea bags; discard.
- Cover and chill for atleast 2 hours.
- Transfer tea to a pitcher; stir in the cranberry juice.
- Serve over ice cubes.
- If desired, garnish with fresh mint leaves or cranberries.
- Chill remaining tea up to 2 days.