Prep 1 hr 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
A great addiition to your Christmas goodies.
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup fresh cranberries, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped pecans
- Combine dough ingredients.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Form into 1 inch balls and press into miniature muffin tins.
- Combine filling ingredients.
- Spoon into shells.
- Bake 325 degrees for 40 minutes or until lightly browned.
Wonderful! Very easy and tasty. Be sure to remove from remove from muffin tins while still warm - - otherwise they can be hard to remove if the filling bubbles over & cools on the pan.