Prep 50 mins
Cook 22 mins
With cranberry and pecan filling these little tarts would be a welcome to any holiday party tray or to end a meal. Tarts and tea that's for me.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 48 -72 fresh cranberries, washed and drained
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- For crust combine first three ingredients in small bowl.
- Beat at medium speed until dough forms a ball.
- Divide dough into 24 equal pieces.
- Place 1 piece of dough into each ungreased mini muffin cup.
- Press dough evenly onto bottom and up sides of muffin cup.
- For filling combine sugar, pecans, egg, 2 tablespoons butter and vanilla in small bowl.
- Place 2 or 3 cranberries in each pastry-lined cup.
- Spoon 2 teaspoonfuls sugar mixture over cranberries.
- Bake 22 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Loosen tarts from pan while hot by running knife around inside of rim.
- Cool completely, then remove from pans.