Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Taken from Chef2Chef Recipe Club. This is great with Turkey Tenderloin!
- 1 cup cranberries, whole fresh or frozen
- 1⁄3 cup tangerine juice
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 2 ounces Bourbon
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
- Cool to room temperature and chill, or serve immediately over your favorite grilled game bird breast.
- This sauce can be made ahead of time and freezes well.
- Prepare some in the fall when cranberries are inexpensive and at their freshest.
- Thaw the sauce overnight in the refrigerator.