Recipe by DuChick
This refreshing, sunrise-tinted juice can be blended and chilled one day ahead. Perfect for a holiday brunch or warm summer night!
- 48 ounces bottle cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
- 3 cups tangerine juice
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tangerines, unpeeled
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cranberry juice and tangerine juice in large pitcher.
- Add lime juice and stir to blend. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
- Cut thin slice off tops and bottoms of tangerines.
- Cut each horizontally into three 1/4- to 1/3-inch-thick rounds.
- Divide cooler among 6 tall glasses.
- Garnish with tangerine rounds and serve.