Top Review by weekend cooker
Great syrup !! Topped over pancakes . Great great flavors. I did use cinnamon, might have used to much, but we absolutely enjoyed this this morning, and plan to make again. Made for PRMR tag.
- 2 1⁄2 cups cranberry juice
- 1 cup cranberries
- 3⁄4 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium saucepan, mix all ingredients, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
- Over medium-high heat, bring to rolling boil, then reduce heat to medium & boil 30-40 minutes or until reduced to about 2 1/2 cups.
- IF YOU DO NOT WANT THE BERRIES IN THE SYRUP (I prefer leaving them in!), pour syrup through mesh strainer & discard cranberries!
- Store syrup covered in glass container in refrigerator no longer than 7 days!