Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
Here's an easy-to-make dip that's from The Joy of Cranberries: The Tangy Red Treat cookbook, which I got from my Cookbook Swap partner not long ago! It go well with slices of apple or pear, as well as on crackers & squares of bread!
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese with pineapple, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups swiss cheese, shredded (about 6 ounces)
- 1⁄2 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1 tablespoon orange zest, grated
- 2 tablespoons apple juice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients until well blended.
- Spread in 9" pie plate, & bake until thoroughly heated, about 15 minutes.
- Serve warm or room temperature.
Very yummy! I used plain cream cheese and added some crushed pineapple to it. I also cut the recipe down to serve 2 1/2 people. Worked great, I might have added a touch to much orange zest but I loved the flavor. The overall dish is nice and creamy with a hint of sweetness. Easy and quick to prepare and great for a snack. This will be made next time I have company coming. Thanks for posting.
This is a delicious dip! I cut the recipe down to 1/3 and we enjoyed it for a nice light lunch. I served with melba toast rounds and it was wonderful - sweet and savory and creamy. So easy to fix I will make this often - thanks for sharing the recipe!
This is really yummy! Great for a snack! Made for ZWT4 for the Tastebud Tickling Travellers.