Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
tell me this doesn't sound great!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- 1 (10 ounce) containerfrozen cranberry-orange sauce, thawed and pureed in food processor
- Preheat oven to 350°F Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until smooth and well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add pumpkin, spices and salt; beat until well blended.
- Spread 3/4 cup pumpkin mixture evenly in crust. Pour about 1/3 cup cranberry sauce over pumpkin mixture. Top with remaining pumpkin mixture and remaining cranberry sauce. Swirl cranberry sauce into pumpkin mixture with knife, being careful not to scrape crust.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes. (Cheesecake will not be completely set in the center.) Cool completely on wire rack. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.