- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 2⁄3 cup cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped (I use Vidalia)
- 4 cups herb seasoned stuffing mix (I use Pepperidge Farms or Stove Top)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix broth, celery, cranberries and onions in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat to low and cook for five minutes.
- Add stuffing and mix lightly to coat.
- Spoon into a lightly greased 3 quart casserole dish and bake at 325 until heated through.
- Remove from oven and serve as a side dish for chicken, turkey or pork.