Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is wonderful with turkey and adds a splash of color to the table.
- 1 (4 ounce) can chicken broth (1 3/4 c)
- 1 stalk celery, coarsely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup cranberries
- 1 small onion, coarsely chopped
- 4 cups seasoned stuffing mix (reg or herb)
- Mix broth, celery, onion in saucepan.
- Heat to boil, cover and cook for 5 minutes on low, or until the veggies are tender.
- Add fresh or frozen cranberries 2 minutes into the boil. Avoid heavy stirring so as not to burst the cranberries.
- Add stuffing; mix lightly.
- Season with pepper.