Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This spread lends holiday flair to breads, scones and muffins. Don't worry when you fold the cream and butter together, if there are little bits of butter - when the spread is slathered on the yummy brown bread with raisins or other breads, it all combines beautifully. Cooling time is passive work time.
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped dried cranberries
- 2 ounces whipped light butter, softened (6 tabls)
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar
- Combine water and cranberries, let stand 5 minutes.
- Drain and cool.
- Combine cranberries and remaining ingredients in a small bowl, stir until blended.
- Spoon into a decorative bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve.