- 2 cups fresh cranberries or 2 cups frozen cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 prepared 9 inch pie shell
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, add the cranberries, sugar, brown sugar, walnuts, and cinnamon; stir to combine.
- Spoon mixture into pie crust.
- In another bowl, whisk the egg, melted butter, sugar, and flour together.
- Pour mixture over the cranberry mixture.
- Bake in a 400° oven for 20 minutes.
- Lower heat to 350° and bake 30 more minutes.
- Cover crust edges with foil if needed to prevent over-browning.