Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
This delightful Cranberry and Strawberry Sauce is perfect for your Thanksgiving Day Table! Such a nice change from the more traditional Cranberry Sauce, this one is sure to please! Who knows? You may find you like this better than the usual, and make this one your holiday FAVORITE! Time does not include refrigeration time.
- 1 (12 ounce) bag frozen cranberries, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- After thawing cranberries and strawberries, reserve the liquid and add enough water to make 1 cup.
- In a saucepan, combine this liquid with sugar. Cook until dissolved.
- Add cranberries to pan. Bring to a boil and cook, stirring occasionlly, until berries pop and mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat, and stir in strawberries.
- Let cool
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight to give time for flavors to meld.