1/1 Photo of Cranberry Strawberry Sauce - Thanksgiving Christmas
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
This delightful Cranberry and Strawberry Sauce is perfect for your Thanksgiving Day Table! Such a nice change from the more traditional Cranberry Sauce, this one is sure to please! Who knows? You may find you like this better than the usual, and make this one your holiday FAVORITE! Time does not include refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1After thawing cranberries and strawberries, reserve the liquid and add enough water to make 1 cup.
- 2In a saucepan, combine this liquid with sugar. Cook until dissolved.
- 3Add cranberries to pan. Bring to a boil and cook, stirring occasionlly, until berries pop and mixture thickens.
- 4Remove from heat, and stir in strawberries.
- 5Let cool
- 6Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight to give time for flavors to meld.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Strawberry Sauce - Thanksgiving Christmas
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 0.3 g