1/3 Photos of Cranberry Sticky Toffee Pudding
This is from our local foodie magazine, City Palate... Made it for Xmas and it was amazing. Any recipes I've ever tried out of this magazine have been incredible (the contributors are mostly big chefs around town)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or 1 teaspoon rum extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 cups frozen cranberries, coarsely chopped
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a medium bowl, beat butter & sugar for a minute, until the mixture is light and fluffy, then add the eggs and extract and beat the batter well.
- 3In a small bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- 4Add half the flour mix to the butter mixture and stir by hand until blended, then stir in the orange juice and the remaining flour mix. Fold in the cranberries.
- 5Spread the batter into an 8x8 pan that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray and bake for 35 to 40 minutes, until the pudding is golden and the top is springy to the touch.
- 6TOFFEE SAUCE.
- 7Combine the butter, sugar and cream in a small saucepan and bring it to a simmer over med heat, cook, stirring often for about 10 minutes or until the mixture is thick.
- 8Serve the pudding warm with the sauce!
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Sticky Toffee Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 642.2
- Calories from Fat 299
- Total Fat 33.2 g
- Saturated Fat 20.5 g
- Cholesterol 136.2 mg
- Sodium 338.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 65.3 g
- Protein 4.5 g