Top Review by Laura2of7
As a dish, this might be great. But the recipe itself is not good. The size of the gelatin package is not indicated, and nowhere in the instructions does it say how to use the last three ingredients. I'll keep looking for a recipe that I can follow.
- 1 cup canned pineapple, crushed
- 1 package raspberry gelatin powder
- 1 cup orange section, drained
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 2 cups canned cranberries (whole cranberries)
- 1 teaspoon cranberry sauce
- 1 orange, grated orange peel
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain one 9-ounce can (1 cup) crushed pineapple, reserving syrup.
- Add boiling water to syrup to make 1 1/4 cups.
- Dissolve 1 package raspberry flavored gelatin in the hot liquid; chill till partially set. Fold in one cup drained orange sections (membrane removed), and the pineapple. Whip 1 cup heavy cream; fold in.
- Pour into 1 1/2 mold.
- Chill till set. Unmold; top with whipped cream.