Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
My hubby isn't a huge fan of cranberries because they're too sour for him but I love them around the holidays. I made this a couple years ago for Thanksgiving and he loved it! The jello portion should be made the night before and the topping can be made the day of, but should be refrigerated at least an hour before serving.
- 2 (3 ounce) packagesraspberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries or 12 ounces frozen cranberries
- 2⁄3 cup orange juice
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel (optional)
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- Dissolve gelatin in large bowl and set aside.
- Combine 1/2 of the cranberries and 1/3 cup orange juice in blender or food processor. Cover and blend at high speed until well chopped (1-2 minutes).
- Repeat with remaining cranberries and orange juice.
- Stir cranberry mixture and sugar, pineapple in juice, and orange peel (optional) into gelatin mixture.
- Pour into ungreased 9x13 pan. Cover and refrigerate until set (6 hours or overnight).
- Once jello is set, mix together topping ingredients. Spread evenly over the top and refrigerate for at least one hour to set.