1/1 Photo of Cranberry Squares
Real quick and easy to make! I got this recipe from an acquaintance at a boardgame night. The original recipe called for walnuts, but I think pecans are a more complementary flavor. These cranberry bars are delicious, with a delightful balance of sweet and tart. Don't count on leftovers - these moist squares get gobbled right up!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Grease a 9" x 13" Pan.
- 3Mix the butter with the sugar, and add the eggs and flour.
- 4Stir in the cranberries and pecans.
- 5Pour batter into greased pan, spreading out evenly.
- 6Bake at 325 degrees for 45 - 50 minutes.
- 7Cool. Cut into squares. At Christmas-time, you can add chopped green candied cherries. These also freeze well.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Squares
Serving Size: 1 (1124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.7
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 60.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 1.8 g