Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fresh tasting, this is great for breakfast or brunch.
- 1 (12 ounce) can carbonated lemon-lime beverage, chilled
- 1 cup cranberry juice, chilled
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice, chilled
- ice cube
- n a pitcher, combine the soda and juices.
- Serve over ice cubes.
We served this at Thanksgiving as an alternative to wine. It was pretty tasty, not overpoweringly sweet. Mixing up all the juices ahead of time and adding the soda saved on prep time right before the meal.
This was delightfully refreshing! Made for Comfort Cafe Summer 09.
Crisp and refreshing! I made this for a holiday brunch and it was a hit! Not too tart and not too sweet! Everyone loved it. Thank you for sharing it.