Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
This is a festive version of the old 7-Up Cake recipe! The Cranberry Splash pop gives it a fun twist... and it is soooo good!!!
- 3⁄4 lb butter, softened
- 3 cups sugar
- 5 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons lemon extract
- 3⁄4 cup Sierra Mist cranberry splash
- 1 1⁄3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Sierra Mist cranberry splash
- Cream butter and sugar together for 20 minutes.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each addition.
- Add flour and lemon extract.
- Fold in Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash pop.
- Pour into well-greased 12-cup Bundt pan or tube pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 to 1 1/4 hours. Cool completely.
- Make Cranberry Splash Glaze by mixing powdered sugar, pop and lemon juice together.
- When cake is cooled, dribble with Cranberry Splash Glaze.