Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 15 mins
This is a festive version of the old 7-Up Cake recipe! The Cranberry Splash pop gives it a fun twist... and it is soooo good!!!
- Cream butter and sugar together for 20 minutes.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each addition.
- Add flour and lemon extract.
- Fold in Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash pop.
- Pour into well-greased 12-cup Bundt pan or tube pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 to 1 1/4 hours. Cool completely.
- Make Cranberry Splash Glaze by mixing powdered sugar, pop and lemon juice together.
- When cake is cooled, dribble with Cranberry Splash Glaze.