1/1 Photo of Cranberry Spinach Salad
This recipe came from another website. It makes a lot so is good for a potluck or large gathering. Make sure to use the whole amount of spinach or to cut back on the dressing if using less spinach. When I take this somewhere, I usually take the dressing in a jar and dress the salad right before serving. Note: This is not good leftover.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb spinach
- 1 cup dried cranberries (I use one bag of Craisins)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup almonds, blanched and slivered
- 1Melt butter in saute' pan over medium heat, add almonds and stir until lightly toasted; set almonds aside to cool.
- 2Toast sesame seeds in same pan and then set aside to cool.
- 3Mix salad ingredients.
- 4Mix dressing ingredients and toss with salad ingredients just before serving.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Spinach Salad
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.2
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 102.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar