Recipe by Suzie_Q
I found this recipe in an "Our Canada" magazine. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds yummy!
- 4 lbs spareribs
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can beef gravy
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut ribs into serving size pieces; place in Dutch oven. Cover with water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 45 minutes.
- In a medium saucepan, combine cranberry sauce, gravy marmalade, lemon juice and cinnamon; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat, stir in vinegar.
- Drain ribs, place with the meat side up in a greased 13x9 baking dish. Pour 2 1/2 cups of sauce overribs.
- Cover and bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 15-20 minutes longer or until meat is tender, basting every 5 minutes with remaining sauce.