1/3 Photos of Cranberry Sour Cream Muffins
This is my adopted recipe from Feb 2005. I have changed a few ingredients from when CoffeeMom and karenann000 reviewed it. I made mine in 6- 3 1/2 inch muffin cups. I find the sour cream and cranberries go so well together.Absolutely delicious. I don't find it needs any addition flavoring.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift together flour, 1/4 cup sugar, baking soda and salt into bowl.
- 2Combine egg, sour cream, milk and oil in small bowl; blend well.
- 3Add all at once to dry ingredients, stirring just enough to moisten.
- 4Combine cranberries and 1/2 cup sugar; stir into batter.
- 5Spoon batter into greased 3 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups, filling equally, or use 12 cup 2 1/2 inch muffin pan.
- 6Bake in 375°F oven 20 minutes for 12 muffins and 30 minutes for 6 muffins or until golden brown.
- 7Good hot or cold with butter, easy to reheat in micro.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Sour Cream Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 419.9
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 49.3 mg
- Sodium 287.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 26.1 g
- Protein 6.6 g