Recipe by djmastermum
I have absolutely hardly anything in the fridge, so the following has not been tried, and is only a thought at the moment, which I am saving on here for preparation later. I did make this, I used yogurt in place of the sour cream. I think it would also be nice with mayo, a bit of lemon juice and curry powder.
- 500 g broccoli
- 4 slices bacon
- 1⁄2 cup pistachios
- 1⁄3 cup craisins
- 1⁄4 cup cranberry sauce
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Blanch broccoli until tender crisp, remove to colander.
- Chop bacon and fry, set aside.
- Mix together sour cream, cranberry sauce, craisins and pistachios.
- Place broccoli, bacon and rest of ingredients in a serving bowl and stir till combined.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve.
- If you have discovered something that you think needs to be added to this, please submit it by using the submit correction link!
- I don't know how long it takes to prepare this, as I haven't made it yet, so the times involved are merely an estimate!