1/4 Photos of Cranberry Sorbet
Sydney Mike's Note:
This recipe was found in the 2001 As You Like It Cookbook. Preparation time does not include the time needed for the finished mixture to freeze.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all the ingredients EXCEPT 2 cups of the orange juice in a blender & blend until smooth.
- 2Transfer mixture to a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat & bring to a boil.
- 3Remove from heat, add remaining 2 cups of orange juice & mix well.
- 4Pour mixture into a flat plastic 2-quart container & place in the freezer.
- 5When mixture is completely frozen, cut it with a sharp, sturdy knife into 1 1/2 inch cubes.
- 6Place cubes in a food processor & process until completely pulverized, then serve immediately or place in a plastic container & return to the freezer until ready to use.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Sorbet
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.8
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 98.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 40.8 g
- Protein 0.6 g