Recipe by Roggins
This is a perfect fall treat! I make it several times per year for the teachers in my department. You'll love this one!
Top Review by thejonesgal
I happen to have everything on hand except the minimarshmallows. I did have regular marshmallows, so I cut them up and they worked great.
Some people thought there was too much topping and not enough cake, so I may reduce that (I'd made it in a huge pan and doubled or was it tripled the topping to make it go across)
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups cranberries, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar in mixing bowl until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture, alternately with milk to creamed mixture.
- Stir in cranberries.
- Pour into greased 13x9 baking pan.
- Sprinkle with marshmallows; lightly press into batter.
- Top with brown sugar and pecans.
- Drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes or until cake tests done.