Recipe by Hey Jude
This is a quick, easy and delicious way to use up cranberries when they're in season. Adapted from Taste of Home.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh cranberries, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk.
- Stir in cranberries.
- Pour into a greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle with marshmallows and lightly press them into the batter.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and pecans.
- Drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until cake tests done.