Prep 5 mins
Cook 24 hrs
Bring in the New Year with this refreshing, fruity slush. But be careful--they can sneak up on you! It's made ahead and frozen so serving it to your guests is easy. We often keep a pail of this in our travel trailer freezer for a quick drink on those hot summer days when we're camping. (Cooking time is freezing time and number of servings depends on the size glasses you use).
- 48 ounces cranberry juice (Ocean Spray is the best)
- 1 quart apricot brandy
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade, slightly thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle 7-up or 1 (16 ounce) bottle Sprite
- additional 7-up or Sprite, for serving
- Mix all ingredients together in a gallon ice cream pail or other large freezable container.
- Freeze overnight.
- To serve, spoon slush into festive glasses and add additional 7-Up or Sprite.