1/5 Photos of Cranberry Shortbread
Sydney Mike's Note:
I don't usually make shortbread, but this recipe comes from a great cookbook [The Joy of Cranberries: That Tangy Red Treat], so I figure its gotta be a good one!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2Stir together flour, sugar & salt, then cut in butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
- 3Stir in cranberries, then form into a ball & knead until smooth.
- 4Divide dough in half.
- 5On a lightly floured surface, pat or roll each dough portion to a 1/2-inch thickness.
- 6Use a knife & cut into 24 2"x1" strips, then place these strips 1 inch apart on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 7Bake 20-26 minutes or until bottoms just start to brown.
- 8Cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, then remove & cool completely on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Shortbread
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.2
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 25.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 1.4 g