1/1 Photo of Cranberry Scones
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- 3Cut in butter with a pastry blender until the mixture is coarsely crumbed.
- 4Mix in half and half, stirring just until moistenend.
- 5Fold in cranberries.
- 6Lightly flour a work surface, and knead the dough gently a few times.
- 7Do not overwork.
- 8Pat the dough out into a 1" thick round and cut it into 8 wedges.
- 9Brush the wedges with half and half and sprinkely them with sugar.
- 10Bake 12-15 minutes, until golden brown.
- 11Cool on a rack before serving.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Scones
Serving Size: 1 (676 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.1
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 30.3 mg
- Sodium 291.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 3.9 g