Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a wonderful Thanksgiving dish, and sugar-free! You can use fresh or frozen cranberries, and your favorite brand of artificial sweetener.
- 1 lb cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 orange, zest of, grated
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda granular, artificial sweetener
- Put the cranberries and water in a heavy saucepan, cook over medium heat until the cranberries pop.
- Add the orange zest and Splenda, add more sweetener to taste if you need it.
- Allow to cool to room temperature before serving.