F-16 momma's Note:
I LOVE cranberries! This was my first attempt at fresh cranberry sauce and it was delicious! Much better than canned, fast, easy, and so good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients except cranberries in saucepan and bring to a boil.
- 2Reduce heat and simmer 3 min or until sugar is dissolved.
- 3Add cranberries and simmer 10-12 minute.
- 4Remove from heat and cool to room temperature, than place in fridge.
- 5NOTE: sauce will be thin -- it thickens as it cools.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Sauce With Red Wine
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 23.0 g
- Protein 0.2 g