1/3 Photos of Cranberry Sauce With Port, Rosemary and Dried Figs
- Carla -'s Note:
This unique and delicious cranberry sauce can be prepared up to 1 week ahead. Cover and keep refrigerated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 6 ingredients in medium saucepan and bring to boil, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- 2Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes.
- 3Discard rosemary.
- 4Mix in cranberries and 3/4 cup sugar.
- 5Cook over medium heat until liquid is slightly reduced and berries burst, stirring occasionally, about 6 minutes; cool.
- 6Transfer sauce to bowl; chill.
- 7This recipe yields about 3 1/2 cups.
Browse Our Top Christmas Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Christmas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Sauce With Port, Rosemary and Dried Figs
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.6
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 34.0 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: