1/1 Photo of Cranberry Sauce With Pear
Lisa Clarice's Note:
This is the best cranberry sauce! I make this recipe for Thanksgiving and Christmas every year and everyone just loves it. I have given this recipe to lots of friends and family over the years, and they are all still making it. It's easy to make and I know it will be a favorite at your dinner table! Give it a try and let me know what you think.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Recommendation: Make this sauce the night before your dinner.
- 2Combine cranberry concentrate and sugar in sauce pan over medium heat and stir. Heat until sugar dissolves and then increase heat to a boil.
- 3Add pears and the cranberries. Reduce heat a little and simmer until pears are soft and cranberries pop. Approximately 30-40 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
- 4Transfer into glass container and chill in refrigerator thoroughly or over night.
- 6Follow recipe directions and Instead of 1 cup cranberry frozen concentrate, try 1 cup pomegranate juice or frozen concentrate with 1 tablespoon of lemon zest. YUM!
- 7Or, follow recipe directions and instead of 1 cup cranberry frozen concentrate, use 1 cup orange juice or frozen concentrate and 1 tablespoon orange zest with a dash of cinnamon. Double Yum!
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Sauce With Pear
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.6
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 27.8 g
- Protein 0.6 g