Recipe by SacramentoCouplesCooking
A variation on the common cranberry sauce with orange juice. Click here for the original recipe, complete with photos. www.examiner.com/examiner/x-28794-Sacramento-Couples-Cooking-Examiner--y2009m11d8-Homemade-cranberry-sauce-vs-canned
- 1 (12 ounce) bag cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup tangerine juice
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cranberries in colander, rinse and drain. Pick over and discard cranberries as needed.
- Combine sugar and citrus juices in saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Add cranberries. Bring back to a boil, and boil for 10-15 minutes, until cranberries "pop".
- Refrigerate. Freezes well.