Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Flavorful cranberry sauce!! If you make it a day ahead the flavor is enhanced. My favorite part of Thanksgiving is cranberry sauce.
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries, rinsed
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary leaves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange zest, finely grated
- Combine cranberries, sugar, orange juice and rosemary in a large sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and add in the orange zest.
- Cover and cool.
- Return to room temperature before serving.