Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
this is a recipe from Aliciias recipes and it is easy and delicious, both requirements of mine. make this a day before you want to use it so the flavors have a chance to blend. cook time is refrigeration time.
- 16 ounces cranberry sauce, whole berry
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- Place cranberry sauce in bowl and break up in to pieces.
- Add pineapple and oranges and carefully mix together.
- Refrigerate in a covered bowl overnight.