Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I took the basics of this recipe from the bag the berries came in. It came out tasting like the whole berried sauce from the can but, not as sweet. The best thing is when making the after dinner sandwiches it spreads easily on the turkey. Cooking time is up to your preferance on thickness 1 cup of Splnda is 96 calories
- Put all ingredients in a 3 cup suacepan and stir over high heat.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat to low.
- Remove from heat when thickened.
- Using a thunderstick pulverize the berries.
- After cooling put in a serving dish cover and refrigerate.
My DH made this for Thanksgiving and it was yummy! It took quite a long time to make. Very healthy with Splenda and very flavorful. Will make again.
I have used this same recipe before and was quite delighted how well it came out. I enjoy making my cranberry sauce from fresh cranberries so this is perfect for me and my family. Thanks! ~Sue