Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
My family loves this cranberry sauce. It is SO easy and has no added sugar and no artificial sweeteners so it pleases everyone! It's so versatile - you can use it as a glaze on ham or pork and as a topping for cheesecake.
- 1 lb fresh cranberries
- 1 (12 ounce) can100% apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
- 1 teaspoon orange zest (optional)
- Combine cranberries, juice concentrate, and flour in a pot.
- Cover and simmer 5-10 minutes on medium heat until most of the berries have burst and sauce thickens.
- Stir in zest and/or walnuts and serve.