Recipe by Kevin Simon
This a is a recipe I created a few years back and has become a real Holiday hit!
Top Review by sunshinegirl324
Great, excellent recipe. The second time I made it, I didnt have all the ingredients so I used canned whole cranberries instead of fresh, 1 fresh Navel orange including the peel ,splenda and eliminated the apple, plus the other ingredients, all in a food processor. I didnt even heat the ingredients. I didnt use the alchohol. It was great also but Kevin's is better Sunshinegirl324
- 1 (12 ounce) bag fresh cranberries
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) can frozen concentrate orange juice
- 1 apple, peeled and diced
- 1 (1/3 ounce) box sugar-free orange gelatin
- 1⁄3 cup Grand Marnier or 1⁄3 cup apricot brandy
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cranberries, apple, sugar and Orange Juice, bring to a boil then reduce to slow simmer till cooked through (about 45 min) remove from heat add Jello and Grand Marnier (or Brandy) and stir till Jello is dissolved.
- Chill overnight, decorate with Mandarin slices.