Recipe by beckerd
Here is a super easy cranberry sauce that I make every year during the holidays. Its only 3 ingredients!! :) I always get asked for the recipe whenever I serve it.
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (15 ounce) can cranberry sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) box cranberry gelatin
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain and reserve juice of pineapple.
- Let pineapple set so remaining juice will juice out of it.
- Put cranberry sauce in bowl and mash.
- Heat to almost boiling 1 1/2 Cups of pineapple juice.
- If you don't have enough juice, add water until you get the 1 1/2 cup.
- Dissolve the jello in the pineapple juice.
- Put jello mixture in cranberry sauce and stir well.
- Make sure there are no lumps.
- Add pineapple.
- Chill for 2 hours before serving.
- NOTE: This makes a LOT! If you don't want to be eating this for days and days then use the smaller cans and jello boxes.